链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [7th]Like_Gg___

发布2 August 2012 - 4:10 pm
Europe is not a blood?
You must login into Voobly to view image
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Marvel__

编辑2 August 2012 - 4:14 pm通过[Eot_]Marvel__
No you're wrong, I know who sits in the CS lobby when I'm online and plays it...........
and tbh hardly any of them , maybe 3/50 are even likely to join up....... so I really don't care,
Euro can take very long, I don't like it, it's got a tournament coming up and I'm not hosting it, plz stop ****ing and talking trash all of you, this is a sign up thread, if you're not going to make constructive comments about the maps / sign up then plz stop posting :S

Fran added
I'm not ****ing, I could not care if you host europe in your tournement or not, just stop pretending you know anything about the europe community and just say its because you dont want to play the map. Under your logic I could just as easily make claims about the rcb community when i really don't know.

Europe players (recently):
Me, hood, ben, snowz, daydream, fish, dan, l3en, taff, reznor, ace, rigals, fran, veni, sean, charlie, vol, whoosah, bose, madcow, omar, cena, dakzan, dave, donnie, sneak, black_berry, raven, imwithstupid(dilemma), volsomme, endo, shaney, intox, chapetesuazo, dutchie, frenchie, disciple01(strider), nightz, agez, lars_krimi, nick, cloudz

That's recently active off the top of my head. Wut wut?
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [SadBirds]MR_Hassan

发布2 August 2012 - 4:14 pm
[Eot_]I3en wrote:
You can host it in the VCOM tournament lobby ! Good idea anyway.
1+
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]I3en

发布2 August 2012 - 4:16 pm
Well euro has it's own tournament soon apparently according to the VCOM staff so I'm not putting it......
the community is small and secluded or venture into rm ... I'm doing this for CS players.

I don't play HF, Khans, Path, Dessert, Dome, Fury, CBX, MCB, MCB Classic, Linewars, Dodge FFA .. or at least not very well so don't say that ben lol.. and I'm sure others will be added that I don't play, but Euro is not going to be added... the tournaments are literally run by Eot as it is.. that's why I'm hosting.

Fine, let's see how the tourney runs and hope it's successful !
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]H00dluM

发布2 August 2012 - 4:17 pm
im not even going to say why i am disappointed
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]H00dluM

编辑2 August 2012 - 4:20 pm通过[ViCiouS]H00dluM
and that one guy last goat's sig with the girl in the white bikini... thats how i feel while watching it... except im not holding sun tan lotion ;shock
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 FlexingLLama

发布2 August 2012 - 4:21 pm
im not even going to say why i am disappointed

Shut up Dweeb.

@ Ben...Oh yeah Snowz and Omar.

Hmm some 4v4s with Eot would be fun to watch, maybe then cav might be ready to step up to my aztec flush.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

发布2 August 2012 - 4:28 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

发布2 August 2012 - 4:37 pm

if I get 1-3 mods to help me and they wanna give out prizes sure, they can take over and help me/ or host it in the VCOM lobby, but I'm assuming I'm hosting it alone so I'll do it in the RIP_ tournament lobby (exactly the same as vcom lobby) just I'm a mod there.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [7th]Like_Gg___

发布2 August 2012 - 4:38 pm
ask kuvvy for a round robin system 11.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

发布2 August 2012 - 4:50 pm
ask kuvvy for a round robin system 11.

11 xD

nah we gonna get enough for a real tournament brackets 8 is fine 16 is fine 32 we 95% wont get but would be fine, ill use byes if i must XD

round robin is for failed tournys only!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [MeT]_Soujiro_

发布2 August 2012 - 4:57 pm
Damn you Zanchy... you should've made this into an RCB ffa tournament.

Also, if you really want to make it best of the best I'd pick three random maps that no one plays anymore and add them in. That way you'd get an adaptability factor in there as well.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

发布2 August 2012 - 5:22 pm
Damn you Zanchy... you should've made this into an RCB ffa tournament.

Also, if you really want to make it best of the best I'd pick three random maps that no one plays anymore and add them in. That way you'd get an adaptability factor in there as well.

best of the best in CS not rm xD
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 RIP_SaVaGe

编辑2 August 2012 - 5:44 pm通过[Eot_]I3en
censored : watch your language

链接 | 回复 | 引用
123[4]567891011121314151617181920
从 46 60中展现298 - 0
讨论区跳转:
1用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员1游客

What's popular right now: