Best of the best TOURNAMENT:

[Eot_]Trumplaris

发布5 August 2012 - 5:40 pm
what the **** does euro have to do with this? its 1 map zanchy.. 2 Eot's entered your tourney as it was and others either couldnt or didnt want to.. I honestly wouldnt want to. You stacked 3 RCB's while you got to pick "CB's" each round... then you had all the alternative maps in your favor as well.. im happy you won that tournament because you would of been trolled to tears if you didnt win it.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [7th]Like_Gg___

发布6 August 2012 - 2:51 pm
With chinese players u can play in fast speed and the lag make normal speed game.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

发布6 August 2012 - 2:55 pm
With chinese players u can play in fast speed and the lag make normal speed game.

Flan doesn't lagg, he is one of the top all around players in lots of maps and knows what he's talking about... Loads of CS players think Euro is like rm and shouldn't be rated, loads, there are no typical CS skills used/shown really.... but the truth is you guys always spam the forums with your bias rubbish so people can't get a say... Flan mate, just stop posting not worth your time.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ViCiouS_Ben

发布6 August 2012 - 3:26 pm
Well to be completely unbiased and without trolling (bizarre, right!?), both sides have good points. Zanchy provided a tournament for players to play in. He has done something constructive for once, regardless of how the maps and format worked.

His downfall however, was that he changed a tournament originally intended for his clan [RIP] with a map range they all play in and enjoy. Then he had the idea to open the tournament up to all players and rename it poorly (Zanchy - wording is very important). He made compromises by adding in new maps (besides Europe - but seriously stop trolling about it, Europe shouldn't be associated with any tournament but it's own), however he did not compromise his own maps (various editions of RCB and CB maps which only differ slightly, and only a few groups of people actually play semi-regularly or have any knowledge of).

Looking at the maps, personally I would of allowed the following for each group;
Bloods: Smosh, Khans, KM, Veteran, Path, Deathrow and maybe add in an AOK map like Radical.
CB: CBA (Celt, Jap, Sar, Mongol), RCB Gold (ditto), MCB (ditto), CBX (ditto).
Alternate: I wouldn't add any maps. The ladder shouldn't really have ratings anyway, the maps vary so much from each other and don't really fit in with competitive gaming as a whole. As for what to use to replace it, who knows. Maybe a difficult maps tier: (Dome, WoA, Graves-Huns, Gwarz, Herofest- Turks/Pers).

However, I did like that you could only choose a map once for the entire tournament. Nice touch el zancho.

As for the medals, I don't really think the tournament merits them. I also think that most tournaments don't really merit them. I forget if there is actually a criteria to adhere to when awarding medals as prizes or not. It should be something like the Olympics concept, whereas the medals are rare and hard to come by. Medals for a one-map tournament are lame, and medals for a tournament hosted and created from a user outside of staff is lame. I got a medal last night for a tournament I had no preparation for, a team I had no practice with and was put together on the spot. The tournament was weak in skill (No ViCiouS teams, no LC teams, no Brian+Friends, no Aces), and luckily Eot won or the memes would have been flooding out 11!!! Point is, tournaments structuring and prizes need to be harder to attain, I get gold membership for placing third in a ladder? Good players need a reason to practice, and there's nothing motivating for that to happen at the moment.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]H00dluM

发布6 August 2012 - 3:48 pm
you know medals are pathetic when rix is on your team and you manage to score 2nd place in a BLOOD MAP
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Marvel__

发布6 August 2012 - 3:56 pm
you know medals are pathetic when rix is on your team and you manage to score 2nd place in a BLOOD MAP
2 medals brah!
rix top blood player
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ViCiouS_Ben

发布6 August 2012 - 3:58 pm
He's got more medals than you Mike :O He must be paying people off!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [7th]Like_Gg___

发布6 August 2012 - 4:03 pm
Flan doesn't lagg, he is one of the top all around players in lots of maps and knows what he's talking about... Loads of CS players think Euro is like rm and shouldn't be rated, loads, there are no typical CS skills used/shown really.... but the truth is you guys always spam the forums with your bias rubbish so people can't get a say... Flan mate, just stop posting not worth your time.

i know who is flan. Just saying if u play vs chinese player in rm (not chinese players in cs) u will have a laggy game.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _IYIastA_

发布6 August 2012 - 6:31 pm

I know right. Makes you just want to give up.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Marvel__

编辑6 August 2012 - 10:11 pm通过[Eot_]Marvel__
_IYIastA_ wrote:
I know right. Makes you just want to give up.
Why didn't you give up when you lost to me? ;flowers

I wont even mention the hissy fit ;3angel
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Aces]_Myth_Flan

编辑6 August 2012 - 10:58 pm通过[Aces]_Myth_Flan
first: congraz for ur braian. lagg + fast speed = normal speed
second: in chinese zone (all players live in same country; china), when they see each other 200+ ping than they say it LAGG!!!

chinese players lagg with european and americans, because they have to conect to american server than go other way (europe africa etc.) so even u got 1GB/1s. u will have lagg playing vs players who live in china.

must games i played in chinese server was under 100 ping, is like playing vs computer
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

发布7 August 2012 - 3:52 am
Well to be completely unbiased and without trolling (bizarre, right!?), both sides have good points. Zanchy provided a tournament for players to play in. He has done something constructive for once, regardless of how the maps and format worked.

His downfall however, was that he changed a tournament originally intended for his clan [RIP] with a map range they all play in and enjoy. Then he had the idea to open the tournament up to all players and rename it poorly (Zanchy - wording is very important). He made compromises by adding in new maps (besides Europe - but seriously stop trolling about it, Europe shouldn't be associated with any tournament but it's own), however he did not compromise his own maps (various editions of RCB and CB maps which only differ slightly, and only a few groups of people actually play semi-regularly or have any knowledge of).

Looking at the maps, personally I would of allowed the following for each group;
Bloods: Smosh, Khans, KM, Veteran, Path, Deathrow and maybe add in an AOK map like Radical.
CB: CBA (Celt, Jap, Sar, Mongol), RCB Gold (ditto), MCB (ditto), CBX (ditto).
Alternate: I wouldn't add any maps. The ladder shouldn't really have ratings anyway, the maps vary so much from each other and don't really fit in with competitive gaming as a whole. As for what to use to replace it, who knows. Maybe a difficult maps tier: (Dome, WoA, Graves-Huns, Gwarz, Herofest- Turks/Pers).

However, I did like that you could only choose a map once for the entire tournament. Nice touch el zancho.

As for the medals, I don't really think the tournament merits them. I also think that most tournaments don't really merit them. I forget if there is actually a criteria to adhere to when awarding medals as prizes or not. It should be something like the Olympics concept, whereas the medals are rare and hard to come by. Medals for a one-map tournament are lame, and medals for a tournament hosted and created from a user outside of staff is lame. I got a medal last night for a tournament I had no preparation for, a team I had no practice with and was put together on the spot. The tournament was weak in skill (No ViCiouS teams, no LC teams, no Brian+Friends, no Aces), and luckily Eot won or the memes would have been flooding out 11!!! Point is, tournaments structuring and prizes need to be harder to attain, I get gold membership for placing third in a ladder? Good players need a reason to practice, and there's nothing motivating for that to happen at the moment.
I agree with all of that minus giving zanchy props for his idea of only being allowed to choose 1 map (he took that from another tournaments idea btw) It's pretty bias to say you can only pick 1 map per round when you place yourself in the "CB's" and stack 3 RCBs into the mix CBA AND CBA Hero... then basically put 3 forms of dodgeball as "tie breakers" and also add in linewars to that (the tourney you placed 2nd in and basically no one knows at all or even plays)
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

发布7 August 2012 - 4:07 am
I agree with all of that minus giving zanchy props for his idea of only being allowed to choose 1 map (he took that from another tournaments idea btw) It's pretty bias to say you can only pick 1 map per round when you place yourself in the "CB's" and stack 3 RCBs into the mix CBA AND CBA Hero... then basically put 3 forms of dodgeball as "tie breakers" and also add in linewars to that (the tourney you placed 2nd in and basically no one knows at all or even plays)

but i was placed bloods for 2 rounds and cbs for 2 rounds...... same as anybody else would have been.. it's entirely fair rofl, i swapped it all around and i did whoever picked which map by brackets, which were done at random by challonge...

CB's practically are rcb, cba , cba hero.. that's 99% of cb... rofl...... just cuz u personally suck at them sean...................... and not rly rcb classic isn't played by many ppl at all it was to encourage other ppl to join because that has a community of it's own, it's entirely diff to gold... rcb gold was only there really for others not RIP_, nd there were only 3 RIP_ there out of 16... pixy, gufy, kroxter, cyclone and 2 others picked it.......... my picks were cba, smosh, rcb, then final cb massacre and vet but i won hf turk too.... so stop bithcing bout rcb at the very least. i used it once

no we had 1 dodgeball not 3, hold the flag which is currently top 2 most played maps in alternative ladder...... linewars yes , it's alternative and some ppl play it, most have there was a league.. it's played just about as much as euro and umm....... aow..... complaints? lol

i dnt rly play linewars.... big deal.. i placed 2nd in a lot of tourny's but... take rad... does that mean im soo pro at rad? went through targa, brian, efkan some1 else and lost to damian.. does that mean id beat them now though? prolly not.. like fran i used to practise for a tourny and then play it but i just cb****ed anymore, plz stop ur moaning, it was a nice tourny and 15 of the 16 who showed up enjoyed it.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

发布7 August 2012 - 4:11 am
I don't usually get involved but.......
Quote:
linewars yes , it's alternative and some ppl play it, most have there was a league.. it's played just about as much as euro

lawl, I hope you are just saying that to get a reaction out of sean. Theres at least 20 europe games in Cs throughout the day, most of those lasting about 40 minutes to an hour. Theres probably 5 linewars games a week.

And I play both maps brah
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

发布7 August 2012 - 2:02 pm
I don't usually get involved but.......

lawl, I hope you are just saying that to get a reaction out of sean. Theres at least 20 europe games in Cs throughout the day, most of those lasting about 40 minutes to an hour. Theres probably 5 linewars games a week.

And I play both maps brah

There is nowhere near 20 euro games a day LOL, i doubt even rcb gets that... dave hahaa, i rly dont wanna get nerdy nd take ss's like i did the other day, but i came on and took ss's of the euro games 5 days in a row, every day thy were eot... the same eots.... maybe 1-2 extra players... but lol

链接 | 回复 | 引用
123456789101112131415[16]17181920
从 226 240中展现298 - 0
讨论区跳转:
2用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员2游客