Top 5 players of all time (R6)

Corner26

编辑15 July 2012 - 4:41 pm通过Corner26
I'm sorry....PEOPLE STILL PLAY RAINBOW SIX??

Anyways...best to play rb6?

Obviously, orin and myself.

RK1 Mangle wasn't too bad. (AKA Arigato.)

The rest were cheats!!

(Just read some post)

Brandon = Gravity!?!?!?

链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Ounce_5tar

编辑24 July 2012 - 8:13 am通过Ounce_5tar
vatican911 wrote:
hi ounce..

how are u doing? What games do u play on ps3..

eh , just black ops and need 4 speed hot pursuit lol

tried getting ppl to play r6 but nobody wants to

If anyone here is plannin on playing Guild Wars 2 let me know iiiiiiiiiii am :)

email me [You must login to view link]

链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Leety

发布15 August 2012 - 3:29 am
apache_rwr wrote:
does anyone not remember bballdude and his clan E|<s (eks) ?? they were ranked one on OGN for like 2 straight years in every ladder... haha

EKS was 'decent' on gamespy. What happened in every zone vs. gamespy tournament though? I don't even think they would make it past round 1.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Leety

发布15 August 2012 - 3:30 am
God damn do I miss this game... All these games I've played since R6, just don't replace it, not even close. Was nothing better then logging on and jumping into a 2s 3s 4s+ in a matter of seconds, and of course the classic **** talk, NOTHING compares to the good old R6.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Nuggdog_TFR

发布17 August 2012 - 3:49 am
OMG This is Nuggdog Man I miss R6 lol and all the old players... hope to hear from some of you guys
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 rubyweap0n

发布7 September 2012 - 6:24 am
amazing to find this thread - i just installed rogue spear for good old times sakes and was trying to find out where to play it. i think i'm going to create some rogue spear maps in arma2 or csgo - not sure which yet and if i have the dedication to do it

and i definitely had to post when i saw ronnie on a list.. that kid cheated like theres no tomorrow with redline and SE. He even used to have a pause button on his cable modem when he was hosting he would hit it, go kill people then hit it again and the game would resume and people would die lol

i miss this game
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Missy

发布8 September 2012 - 6:30 am
rubyweap0n wrote:
amazing to find this thread - i just installed rogue spear for good old times sakes and was trying to find out where to play it.
http://www.voobly.com/games/lobby/39 download the client and then join the lobby.. usually during the day there are not many people on, better in the evenings ;)
If you need help PM any VGL staff member and we will be more then willing to help you
ggs
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 xPretorian

发布30 September 2012 - 7:49 am
how about i go back and say the top 10 people i had the most fun playing with, or against regardless of skill :)

1. Kurupt - awkward, entertaining, monotone voice. said the F word way too much, and he sounded black but wasn't? i duno i still love him.
2. Reflex - he's probably a raging alcoholic somewhere in the south passed out in the street accompanied with an empty bottle of tequila - cheers if you see this buddy.
3. inspire - kid had heart when he played. he really got emotional over losses and would stop talking to me and log off for about 20 minutes and come back online like nothing happened. nate when you see this and start laughing cause it's the truth, i never forget things.
4. Gravity (he was a comedian, regardless of all the bull that guy went through he had one of those personalities you had to love, and btw don't forget the shirtless pic everyone riticuled him for lol)
5. Ronin - the cuban pimp from florida. even though i lived in California i still managed to make a trip to south beach to party with him when we got older. i think he's managing blue nose pitbul kennels now?
6. NightMare (i think i still hate that little piece of **** to this day, but for all the stunts him and SiLent pulled on me such as making music videos about me supposedly living in the "ghetto" i saved them all to this day and still get a good chuckle out of them... hope you're failing in life btw and can't have kids <3
7. SubZero - for some reason i enjoyed kicking this (frenchie? canadian?)'s ass. his level of butthurted-ness from losing matches really bled through the computer. But he was resilient in matches and always played the same exact way so i had to respect him for that. cheers to you eh.
8. Caustiko - lol ryan was a squeeky voiced raging underage alcoholic from a rich family in savannah georgia. always a kick playing matches with him but i never really expected to win much with him as my teammate, and probably carried him through 80% of matches, when and if you see this, if you still have my number call me cause i lost your number in one of my stone age cell phones.
9. Magnum - not the best player, but man he was a hell of a guy and he kept stability in the ladder if there was issues.
10. last but not least... Jester. How could anyone forget that guy. talk about having a midlife crisis at seventeen (just kidding bro when you see this don't have a cow). he was better than he thought he was and resorted to cheating through every obstacle thrown at him. still was a character to be around and i kind of miss the guy.

ok so don't get emotional and say alot of these players weren't "old school" my memory has been partially erased from this game and ive chosen to remember the latest experiences i had before moving on in life. there's tons more, these were just the few in my head i immediately thought of. oh, and if you're wondering, i'm waiting for my poker tournament to start and wanted to kill a little time.

:) whoever's down to get a game going and get their asses kicked let me know.
-chris
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 DaNtHeMaN

发布2 October 2012 - 12:43 am
Hello

i would like to play but this box of ****e thinks r6 is made of lego and the skeleton of a former hamster is incapable of powering such a high spec game... twat.

but if anyone can fix my **** I would love to have a go for old time... its the same PC I had about 5 years ago so I know it bloody works grrr
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 tnlkc_shado

编辑12 October 2012 - 12:56 am通过tnlkc_shado
Your dad was ****in' trash. Apogee sucked and was a corrupt admin when everone used CWN.
As far as TDP is concerned, it became a joke once Chris (Viper) left and Corey took over. That's when I left and everyone was allowed to join, even losers such as Stanza.
The best clans/players were around when I played, from 1999-2001, which were TEAR, XtC/VooDoo/TOKE, and Dead Prez. Maybe even SEC. Anyone who lists Stanza and members of HTZ as "top players" aren't true old-school players. R6 started to truly die around 2002/2003 so how can all of these new school kids be crowned "top players" when everyone who was good began to or already quit?

Wow these names, lol. I remember playing with BBK and you Sean. Apogee lol, does anyone rememember that video someone made of him that started off " Hey guys its me, Apogee" with a picture of a man / condom pulled over his head. Funny ****.

I was like 10-11 years old when i started playing r6 in '98 and was a total noob- I joined ElitePack LOL. I'd like to say I became pretty ****in' good, definitely not the best but I could hold my own. I was really good at strafing ;). I was in XtC, SEC in their prime, TNLKC, and DeadPrez for a while as JAdams. I was in a few other top clans as well but damn that was over ****ing 12 years ago. I obviously must have stopped playing around 2001-02 because I don't recognize some of the names.

Shout outs to:
TNKLC_HOTDOG
Tric
BEACHBOY - miss u man
DeadPrez_Garf ( this guy hated me )
DeadPrez_Ajon
DeadPrez_FDR
Apogee - remember those 3 consecutive 1v3's I won for 4th place on mint? Good times.
XtC_RainMan - good times man

Edit:

I'd just like to add, it was great to discover this thread. Very nostalgic. Thank you everyone for one of the best gaming experiences i've ever had. There really was nothing like cwn clanladder. So ****ing competetive. Trained me well for my future conquests in the FPS scene.

链接 | 回复 | 引用
 cyph_D2R

发布13 October 2012 - 4:29 am
Old skoolers
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 KfH_GriM

发布13 October 2012 - 9:49 am
Wow lots of names I remember. I played daily (way too much) on the zone from 98-2001 but would play here and there after going to college. Good times, sadly I think I spent more time playing R6 than hanging out with my other friends in high school lol! I'll never forget the clan matches, killhouse 8 v 8 (just for fun), oil rig (such an amazing map) and when dam became a cool map, forum spammers and that voice app people started using. Such fun.

链接 | 回复 | 引用
 McCoyBoy

编辑14 October 2012 - 2:52 pm通过McCoyBoy
who else has gone 275-0 1v1 before losing a match, then i regained my throne and held it, created a fake alias and climbed to rank 2. i had the top 2 spots. who else has done that?

if you discredit me due to using a frag glitch a small fraction of time during the whole span of my R6 days, you are a fool that is still in denial.

not to take a way from the endless list of great players.. but, I am the anderson silva of R6.

-McCoy
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 siN_29

发布16 October 2012 - 5:38 am
i wanna play faaaaaaaaags if any of uw anna add me on steam respond back
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 cyph_D2R

发布23 October 2012 - 2:39 pm
Mccoy If I remeber correctly you where banned for cheating. Enough said.

链接 | 回复 | 引用
«891011121314151617[18]19202122232425262728
从 256 270中展现414 - 0
讨论区跳转:
7用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员7游客

O que é popular agora:
Os tópicos mais ativos da última semana: