Top 5 players of all time (R6)

CF_KaRupT

编辑9 October 2013 - 8:52 am通过CF_KaRupT
CF_RipClaw wrote:
Too funny...

Owned Mplayer lobby? I love it when people claim to have owned a server. [CyberForce] was the #1 team on the ladder when mplayer closed down and the first #1 on Gamespy. Played there from April 1999 for almost 6 years before we moved on to play BF2 and now World of Warcraft. Only other teams that ever put up a real challenge were MyM and before us the Mplayer dynasty was AoD before they went off to play EQ in 1999. I'd have to throw in [CF]Zacknefein, [CF]****nik, [CF]Foxx, [CF]Bugz. Even when the cheaters were rampant at the end [CF]Crosshairs and I carried on the fight against them... usually the two us vs a whole room alone. A few moved on to play BF1942 before most of the Guild switched over to play BF2 in 2005. Played there till 2007 when we came over to play WoW. Not bad to own a Guild who has original players in it still together after almost 12 years.

[CF]RipClaw

Ahem! Ya old pal you forgot about me!!! The youngest star on the team!!!! how could you I'm embarrassed!!!! Anyways CyBeRFoRcE was the #1 ranked clan on R6 i dont care what any of you ****s say! i played this game with everything i had! i was logged on all the time! CyberForce was and still the top Clan that played Rainbow 6! i played this game when it 1st came out i was 13 yrs old...my 1st clan was SAF (a clan that practiced with CyberForce##ya they owned us and Man did I wanna be able to rape like CyberForce! But I knew quick that my age would be a factor...but not my skills!!!) when SAF split apart... I went on my solo warpath were i learned how to rape on my own...then seeing my 5v1 and 4v1 clutches and quick kill skills and my smooth frag strafe, I got recruited by CF_Foxx where I learned how to play as a team and not to try to be the hot shot all the time and play to win for the team, that communication is key, and patience...not only harnessing my God givin talent and skills at R6 around the Top Team and Clan know as [CyberForce]. I was the most talented on the team for my age and I was a ****in MONSTER! I had to prove my "worthiness" to these guys...which I did. I cluthed, i raped, i added wins to whatever league roster we were on at the time! but as R6 slowly died and i graduated high school and had to grow up n be a man!!! so i said my goodbyes to CF for the moment!.... funny its 2013 and i just thought of playin with CF back in the day...good ol times! RipClaw!!!! Message Me! or has the clan completely died down after soooo many years!??
F#ck Zone and the clans on there... not worthy of mplayer or rainbow 6. ya ya ya everyone has their own opinions but we all know that the reason ****s started going over to zone was because the patch! ****in cheaterz man! ya ya ya bla bla started blaming mplayer for lagging.. HA! worthless dsl connection thats why!

CyBeRFoRcE_KaRupT - the #1 top youngest player for the 1st classic Rainbow 6.... ASK ABOUT ME BIETCH!

SHOT OUT TO THE ENTIRE CLAN RIPCLAW, FOXX, ****NIK, ZACK, CROSS, BUGS....DID I FORGET ANYBODY? MAYBE A FEW THAT LINKED UP WITH US TOWARDS THE END BUT HELL... WELL WTF CANT REMEMBER ALL OF EM! MUCH LOVE CYBERFORCE! WE SH#T ON YOU! 3RND BURST AT YA FACE B#TCH! ––- ≥≥≥ –_0

CF_KarupT
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 BBK__Sean86

发布14 October 2013 - 2:43 am
CF_KaRupT wrote:
Ahem! Ya old pal you forgot about me!!! The youngest star on the team!!!! how could you I'm embarrassed!!!! Anyways CyBeRFoRcE was the #1 ranked clan on R6 i dont care what any of you ****s say! i played this game with everything i had! i was logged on all the time! CyberForce was and still the top Clan that played Rainbow 6! i played this game when it 1st came out i was 13 yrs old...my 1st clan was SAF (a clan that practiced with CyberForce##ya they owned us and Man did I wanna be able to rape like CyberForce! But I knew quick that my age would be a factor...but not my skills!!!) when SAF split apart... I went on my solo warpath were i learned how to rape on my own...then seeing my 5v1 and 4v1 clutches and quick kill skills and my smooth frag strafe, I got recruited by CF_Foxx where I learned how to play as a team and not to try to be the hot shot all the time and play to win for the team, that communication is key, and patience...not only harnessing my God givin talent and skills at R6 around the Top Team and Clan know as [CyberForce]. I was the most talented on the team for my age and I was a ****in MONSTER! I had to prove my "worthiness" to these guys...which I did. I cluthed, i raped, i added wins to whatever league roster we were on at the time! but as R6 slowly died and i graduated high school and had to grow up n be a man!!! so i said my goodbyes to CF for the moment!.... funny its 2013 and i just thought of playin with CF back in the day...good ol times! RipClaw!!!! Message Me! or has the clan completely died down after soooo many years!??
F#ck Zone and the clans on there... not worthy of mplayer or rainbow 6. ya ya ya everyone has their own opinions but we all know that the reason ****s started going over to zone was because the patch! ****in cheaterz man! ya ya ya bla bla started blaming mplayer for lagging.. HA! worthless dsl connection thats why!

CyBeRFoRcE_KaRupT - the #1 top youngest player for the 1st classic Rainbow 6.... ASK ABOUT ME BIETCH!

SHOT OUT TO THE ENTIRE CLAN RIPCLAW, FOXX, ****NIK, ZACK, CROSS, BUGS....DID I FORGET ANYBODY? MAYBE A FEW THAT LINKED UP WITH US TOWARDS THE END BUT HELL... WELL WTF CANT REMEMBER ALL OF EM! MUCH LOVE CYBERFORCE! WE SH#T ON YOU! 3RND BURST AT YA FACE B#TCH! ––- ≥≥≥ –_0

CF_KarupT
You don't know **** and you still type like a ****ed 13 year old.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 CF_KaRupT

编辑19 October 2013 - 3:12 am通过CF_KaRupT
Lol I don't know ****? What mad cus u remember me taking a sh#t you? Ur prolly just another victim of CyberForce .....hater! Id rape u and ur clan anyday I wish they would bring the game back so CyberForce can shut all you ****s up. Hey dummy I don't need to know much to rape you and whoever you run with your a lame! Who the hell are you anyways your nobody! no one even knows BBS if thats ur previous clan... CyberForce was prolly lookin down @ you being at the top. Why you saying i dont know ****!?? im assuming your a Zone b#itch! with ur cheatz and claims that you own! if your clan hasnt been associated or even played with the top ranking clans ( CF, MYM, AOD ...one of my other fav clans was SHIELD they were good too and legit!) then your nothing! your a skill less newb that wish he could've. your a pee on.... so pee on b#tch

What a nerd

CF_KarupT
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Sr6_Froman

发布25 October 2013 - 12:40 am
o **** highwaydrifter!!!! HWD whatap dude. AoD was probably the best mplayer clan ever...no joke... that college high speed would fk everyone up lol
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 BBK__Sean86

发布31 October 2013 - 1:44 am
CF_KaRupT wrote:
Lol I don't know ****? What mad cus u remember me taking a sh#t you? Ur prolly just another victim of CyberForce .....hater! Id rape u and ur clan anyday I wish they would bring the game back so CyberForce can shut all you ****s up. Hey dummy I don't need to know much to rape you and whoever you run with your a lame! Who the hell are you anyways your nobody! no one even knows BBS if thats ur previous clan... CyberForce was prolly lookin down @ you being at the top. Why you saying i dont know ****!?? im assuming your a Zone b#itch! with ur cheatz and claims that you own! if your clan hasnt been associated or even played with the top ranking clans ( CF, MYM, AOD ...one of my other fav clans was SHIELD they were good too and legit!) then your nothing! your a skill less newb that wish he could've. your a pee on.... so pee on b#tch

What a nerd

CF_KarupT
Hahahaha. Thanks for confirming my statement that you are, in fact, a ****. Loser.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Cypher_D2R

发布2 November 2013 - 3:28 pm
Sean stop trolling or you will be removed. You don't even play the game.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 BBK__Sean86

发布2 November 2013 - 4:44 pm
Cypher_D2R wrote:
Sean stop trolling or you will be removed. You don't even play the game.
If you were smart, Cliff (which we know you aren't), you'd encourage me to keep "trolling" so I do get banned, which honestly doesn't even matter at this point in the game.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 +Vigilant

发布2 November 2013 - 6:47 pm
Let's play nice gentlemen
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Banshee_SpeeD

编辑18 December 2013 - 9:44 pm通过Banshee_SpeeD
Are you guys still playing R6? ^^

any1 playing bf4?
however, r6 was so much better :|
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 DAWGS_XFacTor

编辑5 January 2014 - 6:17 pm通过DAWGS_XFacTor
See alot of names I remember on here and played far to much r6 back in the day but had a blast doing it. Reload if you or Darth are still around I sent you a PM with my contact information. Would be awesome if you could pass that along to Darth.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ADPMcDeath

编辑1 April 2014 - 3:14 am通过ADPMcDeath
Hey guys! I was [ADP]McDeath and mcdeath_tds. Had some epic matches against RoC, AoD, OTN, TFR, HYK, MyM, Sr6, GBA, etc. [ADP] was very solid, not many teams could beat us. TDS was on another level though, we destroyed everyone.

Going to name drop in case old buddies look up their names:

[ADP]Swan
[ADP]Pun
[ADP]Baracca
[ADP]Tkal
[ADP]Ballbuster
[ADP]JimFax
[ADP]Saar
[ADP]Squirrel
[ADP]Carnage (Ronnie?)
pirate_tds
bullseye_tds
dave_tds(!)
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Ali_sultan

发布29 March 2014 - 2:02 am
it's me, my friend, my brother, u, your brother and your friend.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 final12

发布28 April 2014 - 4:59 am
Hey sean, I know its been YEARS since you responded on my post about my dad, sorry you felt that way, I thought he kept the game clean, I also loved Clan Ladder, Even if you felt harsh towards apogee, agree that reaper aka terry did a good job, also do you not remember when I whooped your sorry ass in TDP after viper left, 2-2mp 1-3 on WaterRide for rank 2 in the tourney, but you guys got pissed, didnt report, and I had a CL admin freeze and drop you, and then you say corruption LOL, but you diss spank like it took a crash, but we took the clan to rank 1, after you guys went to BBK, and we had to beat the Infamous Bad Boy Killaz to do so.... sooo yeah..... sorry sean but suck a D1ck bruh.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 inspire

编辑3 May 2014 - 8:46 pm通过inspire
xPretorian wrote:
how about i go back and say the top 10 people i had the most fun playing with, or against regardless of skill :)

1. Kurupt - awkward, entertaining, monotone voice. said the F word way too much, and he sounded black but wasn't? i duno i still love him.
2. Reflex - he's probably a raging alcoholic somewhere in the south passed out in the street accompanied with an empty bottle of tequila - cheers if you see this buddy.
3. inspire - kid had heart when he played. he really got emotional over losses and would stop talking to me and log off for about 20 minutes and come back online like nothing happened. nate when you see this and start laughing cause it's the truth, i never forget things.
4. Gravity (he was a comedian, regardless of all the bull that guy went through he had one of those personalities you had to love, and btw don't forget the shirtless pic everyone riticuled him for lol)
5. Ronin - the cuban pimp from florida. even though i lived in California i still managed to make a trip to south beach to party with him when we got older. i think he's managing blue nose pitbul kennels now?
6. NightMare (i think i still hate that little piece of **** to this day, but for all the stunts him and SiLent pulled on me such as making music videos about me supposedly living in the "ghetto" i saved them all to this day and still get a good chuckle out of them... hope you're failing in life btw and can't have kids <3
7. SubZero - for some reason i enjoyed kicking this (frenchie? canadian?)'s ass. his level of butthurted-ness from losing matches really bled through the computer. But he was resilient in matches and always played the same exact way so i had to respect him for that. cheers to you eh.
8. Caustiko - lol ryan was a squeeky voiced raging underage alcoholic from a rich family in savannah georgia. always a kick playing matches with him but i never really expected to win much with him as my teammate, and probably carried him through 80% of matches, when and if you see this, if you still have my number call me cause i lost your number in one of my stone age cell phones.
9. Magnum - not the best player, but man he was a hell of a guy and he kept stability in the ladder if there was issues.
10. last but not least... Jester. How could anyone forget that guy. talk about having a midlife crisis at seventeen (just kidding bro when you see this don't have a cow). he was better than he thought he was and resorted to cheating through every obstacle thrown at him. still was a character to be around and i kind of miss the guy.

ok so don't get emotional and say alot of these players weren't "old school" my memory has been partially erased from this game and ive chosen to remember the latest experiences i had before moving on in life. there's tons more, these were just the few in my head i immediately thought of. oh, and if you're wondering, i'm waiting for my poker tournament to start and wanted to kill a little time.

:) whoever's down to get a game going and get their asses kicked let me know.
-chris

CHRIS!!

haha I definetly was uber-competitive and would need to calm down, but like you said gimme 5 and I'm back..

I can't really argue with this list, chris (pretorian) was my right hand man during the formation of many successful clans(TTE Till The End probably the most successful). I would say our run w/ Kurupt, tragedy, prea, myself as a core was more of the middle of the timeframe..after the mplayer collapsed and zone absorbed all the good players from there.

Never liked Gravity, he was good, then everyone caught up..to resort to being XzibiT's main benefactor really tells the tale.

My favorite opponent oldish school was always TerminatoR, guy was awesome and playing Meet Your Maker always delivered some tense matches. Back on mplayer matches against PwR and fuzymunk were always competitive, Big Ballz and the Mr. clan, TFR had a reign for so long and were tough to crack. (the original, not the 18 reboots of them)

New school opponent would have to be Sub-Zero and all those RK1 guys. They were bottom feeders for so long and like the team who always loses, they eventually evolved into a decent clan capable of challenging for top spots.

I just installed R6 lets play?

Chris, my steam name is nskojo add me bro
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 BadboyAl

发布5 May 2014 - 2:02 am
BadboyAl in the house!!! I was a part of and a leader of multiple rank 1 clans on cwn and was ranked 1 on UGC singles. My clans won many Saturday night tournament ladders. You guys remember friends and clans begging for a match to help them get in the tourney before the closing time? The entire Zone would be waiting for the tournament matches to end, then everyone would be messaging you to find out who won and who is playing next... Fun times... I remember playing for hours on Sat night to complete the CWN tournaments. I also created the famous room called boot-the-newb... The worst player of each round would get booted until 1 man was last standing...

Some of the names you guys mentioned were newbs.. not even close to top ten...

Best clan was easily TSG.. BBK, RK1 stayed together and played well together but they weren't close to be the best, they were consistent.

Nightmare was one of the best players...

and the worst admin and the biggest jerk of R6.. TNLKC Apogy (spelled something like that).

链接 | 回复 | 引用
«891011121314151617181920212223[24]25262728
从 346 360中展现414 - 0
讨论区跳转:
6用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员6游客