How do you boom?

[NOA]chinu

发布14 September 2011 - 6:54 am
omg ....heracles i was telling how to defence against fast imperial of turks....
we can easily predict and counter fight as well...
with bunch cavary...
turks needs atleast 23-24 min to imperial....we can do stables and cavalrie mean while...
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 KernelSys

发布16 September 2011 - 1:31 pm
Hi. But what if turks create chavalry too? If you go vs. turks with light chavalry because they have not even pikemans... they have free upgrade to scout and if they collect a lot of food, then for them may not be necessary create the pikemans they not have, they only create the same units but more and more. But, this is clear, if turks collect lots of food (and wood of course) they can't point to collect gold for the handcannoners. And if they reach castle and have enough gold... cannoners and jenissars own your complete light chavalry.
I hope you understand my english =P
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 shameless

编辑16 September 2011 - 2:39 pm通过shameless
turk FI on arabia:
1v1 game vs TheViper (China)
[You must login to view link]
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [INoV]CarlosFerdinand

发布16 September 2011 - 7:51 pm
Just saw that game, nice micro with hcs.

But viper was kinda slow, didnot put any pressure on you, although yeah ur map was easy to defend. Unexpected FI is doomsday!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [INoV]CarlosFerdinand

发布16 September 2011 - 8:08 pm
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/4951757 - my defense vs a turk FI on arabia
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [NOA]chinu

编辑29 September 2011 - 12:32 pm通过[NOA]chinu
i prefer to go for fast imperial with turks...they can kill knights even without upgrate hand cannon....try to kill enemy arm buildings...like archery range and stables first and mainly try to shot vills and bombard cannon on house.....try to save bombard canon with as they cost much wood and gold...:(..
you need not much gold for imperial rush....i did it ....actually i am 14xx...so i am not so good..still i made victory in that game.....and always ask you mates to go with you on rush...it will help you for sure...

http://www.voobly.com/match/view/5157901

this my recording i did it in one game...not perfect but still not bad even....23 MIN IMPERIAL
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 TW_Yes

发布29 September 2011 - 3:20 pm
use 4 vill to kill a deer at same time it can save time,
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [SaTaN]Fayt_

发布29 September 2011 - 5:12 pm
If you want to see a good boom I will be happy to help, just message me and I'll show you any boom type strategy, I like to practice boom and if I can get it better and help someone at same time even better!
If you are against turk, just presume they will FI. This means when you feudal just have 1 vil constantly walling until you have 10+ layers or if you're map is open and it's too costly to wall a lot, then you do 1 stable boom. So in Feudal you have barracks+stable+market and mine with 4 on gold, when you reach castle you should be able to place 2 extra tcs and keep making knights with your one stable. As you get extra gold buy stone and make more tcs, if he is FI as soon as you see imperial reached add 2 extra stables and go heavy gold. With the knights you already have + 3 stables producing you should kill FI when he breaks in. Boom more and add skirms as and when eco allows it. If you've done it well you should be able to imp still for 33 no problem!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Good

发布29 September 2011 - 6:16 pm
In this thread: how you boom?

well, personally, i make a load of villagers :)
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ACU]WhiteCrusader

编辑4 February 2012 - 3:33 pm通过[ACU]WhiteCrusader
[NOA]chinu wrote:
omg ....heracles i was telling how to defence against fast imperial of turks....
we can easily predict and counter fight as well...
with bunch cavary...
turks needs atleast 23-24 min to imperial....we can do stables and cavalrie mean while...

Which map turks reach imp on 24 ? U jokin. Even u play Michi High res u cant do this.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Stryker

发布1 March 2012 - 1:39 pm
[You must login to view link]
michi boom 26:53 200 pop boom rec
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 PraYs_

发布1 March 2012 - 3:38 pm
Just a small sample:

The build order depends greatly on the civ and on the map. However, one should always get upgrades such as double-bit axe and horse collar as soon as one has money after clicking Castle Age. Then when reaching castle make two or three TC's depending on your civ/build order and research Bow Saw. What you can do if you did a faster Castle Age where you can only make two TC's; start mass farming so that you can JUST have a constant flow of villagers from your total of three TC's, at that point you can stop farming (since you have enough) and start gaining 275 wood and 100 stone for the next TC. As soon as you start building, add farms again so that you can have constant working of four TC's. You should research wheelbarrow quickly somewhere in there (definitly before 20:00) and get eco ups ASAP.

Wheelbarrow and Hand Cart are insanely good upgrades.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Marvel__

发布1 March 2012 - 4:31 pm
boom = hccc hcccc hccc hccc simple :)
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 __CarnAge___

发布10 March 2012 - 11:18 am
You must login into Voobly to view image
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ InC ]_ShruiKan_

发布10 March 2012 - 11:34 am
I suggest contacting a terrorist they could help u boom like a boss