Community Forums > Games > Other Games > Rainbow Six & Rogue Spear > Top 5 Players all time Rogue Spear

Top 5 Players all time Rogue Spear

1Imperious

战队: 标准会员
加入日期: 10 April 2011
帖子:1
发布10 April 2011 - 12:40 am
who do you think top 5 was best from USA, CANADA, EUROPE!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 saucey54

加入日期: 15 August 2007
帖子:3
发布11 April 2011 - 6:17 am
who cares.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 MaDMaN1

加入日期: 28 September 2010
帖子:2
发布17 April 2011 - 8:06 pm
Me. without a doubt.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 MaDMaN1

加入日期: 28 September 2010
帖子:2
发布17 April 2011 - 8:06 pm
then maybe incredible, if he didnt cheat, and tony viodox and machine
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _DC_ViRuS

加入日期: 18 July 2011
帖子:7
发布18 July 2011 - 7:18 pm
vertigo was the best /thread
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 NoobzinAction

加入日期: 29 July 2011
帖子:8
发布8 August 2011 - 6:43 pm
the Soul train and strive To Succeed Best clans ! no doubt.
For the moment , Empire are the 2011 best clan for now .Rank 1!!! :D
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [r0th]D1ESEL_

加入日期: 22 December 2009
帖子:10
发布21 September 2011 - 10:32 pm
top 3 best players of all time in rs def r...D1ESEL..Deluxe..VioDoX..hope noone forgets when zone died and everyone went to gsa and it was stacked..T$R, who me deluxe idiom n em ran was RANK 1 for months straight..defending all the time unlike clans now a days that camp their rank...crim trix and skyler r next on the top..all those old school guys who came back that were supposebly real good and left..r bad i d c if they say they were the best back in the day when everyone and their mother had cheats..now when old schoolers come back and see how baddies r better than them they think they're cheating so they re-quit
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [r0th]D1ESEL_

加入日期: 22 December 2009
帖子:10
编辑21 September 2011 - 10:34 pm通过[r0th]D1ESEL_
and i mean overall good like with pdw..enny..pistoling..in f1..clutching..qsing..fragging..timing..and creativity.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Brandon

加入日期: 1 March 2010
帖子:1375
发布26 September 2011 - 3:39 am
Didn't u get caught w has though?
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 tao_tantalis

加入日期: 6 November 2011
发布6 November 2011 - 7:34 am
best ive seen was tao_merc
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 SG_Frost

加入日期: 11 November 2011
编辑11 November 2011 - 7:01 pm通过SG_Frost
top 3 best players of all time in rs def r...D1ESEL..Deluxe..VioDoX..hope noone forgets when zone died and everyone went to gsa and it was stacked..T$R, who me deluxe idiom n em ran was RANK 1 for months straight..defending all the time unlike clans now a days that camp their rank...crim trix and skyler r next on the top..all those old school guys who came back that were supposebly real good and left..r bad i d c if they say they were the best back in the day when everyone and their mother had cheats..now when old schoolers come back and see how baddies r better than them they think they're cheating so they re-quit

Early zone days WAS when everyone was badass and those guys were some of the best players. Having to play vs cheaters just made you quicker, smarter, and a better player overall. Only reason some "old schoolers" can't go back to being top notch players is because you don't just become a good player overnight. It takes time and dedication to the game. At least today, I can't dedicate 8 hrs a day to Rogue Spear anymore. I've grown up. There was no such thing as running rank 1 for months because the competition was always there (multiple badass teams such as US, RIYM, SR, SIXPAG, SNAPS, MIN, SG, TRD, SSBO, R6, LDD, HSP, TO, AXION, just to name a few). Ranks changed consitantly, week to week, with the friday-sunday touneys which always made things competative. Couldn't imagine spending my fri/sat nights playing RS 10 hours again! You guys who started playing RS during the last days of Zone and went over to GSA missed out on the golden years of gaming.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 AriSe

加入日期: 13 November 2011
发布13 November 2011 - 2:42 am
Couldn't agree more Frost. There were so many great players and clans in Ladder 1 on the Zone (most of which you have already named), though it feels like a lifetime ago. I think I was 12 when I first started playing RS (24 now) and I know I'll never regain the skill I once had at the game; it was far too time consuming and it's unrealistic at this stage in life. With constant ladder matches on pretty much a daily basis (CL and XGN at the same time while we're at it) it never occurred to me just how much time everyone put into that game; it was like crack. But damn was it good. To this day I still consider RS the most influential FPS ever, it was so revolutionary on all fronts. I still love Bunkers and The Met to this day (and c4 on Oil Rig haha). To all those who played on the Zone (Ladder 1) around the early 2000's, cheers to you and I hope all is well.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 HalfPastGone

加入日期: 17 November 2011
发布17 November 2011 - 5:37 am
FeaR

unless he hacked..
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Mills

加入日期: 10 September 2010
帖子:28
编辑23 November 2011 - 2:08 am通过Mills
demon (tb), Hetman, muuli, DeMoN, Platinum & GorTeX (i'll just consider them 1 player)

obviously a lot of other notables, Brown, Tony, Samurai and Boxer, all the TNG/Axion/TRD guys

the rest of you ****s showed up to the party a little too late for consideration

RS from 99-2003 was the ****
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 CheEscobar

加入日期: 23 November 2011
发布23 November 2011 - 3:50 pm
Axion_Zero/ mxm_pak / Axion_pak here, Axion_Demo's brother.

What up everybody!? Axion_Demo, Evol and myself just got back into PC games after years of not playing since RS. We are playing BF3. You can find us on ****ty Origin and Battlelog. Our handles are AxionDemo, AxionEvol and CheEscobar. We reconnected with Fester and DC_Tony and would be more than happy to play with some old RS heads. We are looking to ladder again and get back into the competition.

Anyways, I have **** for memory but I have to call out my old boys for top five :) Demo, BucK, Austin, Spawn, and Crickety. Among so many other mother****ing bosses, these are the dudes I had the pleasure of laddering with for years and seen them shine in battles for Rank 1.

Just to shout of other buddies I can remember, Axion's Brandon, Tumyeto, Five, Neo, Samurai, Boxer, jaako/jamjar, domo/demon, TO_Vital, so many more my brain won't allow me to remember.

Anyways, I hope everyone is well. And I hope to reconnect with some old RS players for a new decade of good times.

Peace,
Zero/pak/Che

链接 | 回复 | 引用
[1]2345678
从 1 15中展现106 - 0
讨论区跳转:
1用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员1游客

Most active threads in past week:
EU lobby (8 posts)
RIP JJ_Fad (6 posts)