mouse laggy (also on single player mode)

[Israel]Shahar18

发布19 September 2019 - 12:17 pm
Hello everybody, thanks in advance for the help:)

when i launch the game (on WK / standard / single player / multiplayer) on resolution 1920x1080 it launches properly, the game is working good. but the moment i try to scroll over the map it doesnt switch screen fluently it jumpes with gaps, feels laggy. when i move to the sides it moves faster and when i move upside -down it moves slower. when i try using the lowest scroll speed and i try to scroll over the map the mouse just sticks to the edge of the screen for a moment and then releases.
on more little resolution the game is fluent and fine, the problem appears only on 1920x1080.
im arround 1850 rating so this is really a big deal for me:( ...
i used the same screen for another computer and it worked perfectly.

i tried adjusting all the settings of the resolution tool and directx.
now i use the following: force desktop resolution (1920x1080) , command bar possition: userpatch.
directx: start in window mode, advanced features - lock cursor inside the game.

im adding my computer settings and components info. i have the latest graphic driver version according to hp for my computer. i have been thinking i might have to switch graphic card but i would rather to fix it without it.

*the black and unclear picture im adding is a picture when i launch the game and it works good except the laggy mouse, it doesnt look like that, on my screen it looks good. but maybe the tranfer is inting on the reason of my problem.
*the picture that is zoomed on the top left corner is when i try launching on render 32 bit color option on 1920x1080.

附件:
1.png (文件大小: 161.66 KB)
2.png (文件大小: 3.38 MB)
3.png (文件大小: 3.23 MB)
5.png (文件大小: 307.47 KB)
6.png (文件大小: 325.22 KB)

链接 | 回复 | 引用
 finally_free_

编辑29 November 2019 - 8:55 pm通过finally_free_
Hi mate,

Can you upload you game diagnostic screenshot please?

I can see that you have two graphic card, the first one it's outdated (2007) , try to check what card you have as first and try to update it,

Also the second graphic card seems to be outdated but check if that is the actuall last driver (2015),

I give you the link for the optimal configuration we usually suggest: [You must login to view link]

Also check wich process are you running, some process kill the performance of the pc, specially in gaming, if you see some heavy recources demand process, post also the screenshot of your active process (task manager) so we can check it,

Test also if the performance improve reducind the resolution,

In the game room options you can try to set in the patch setting (1.5 RC, by clicking on "Game" you will find the patch options) and tick the option "Custom Normal Mouse" or "Precision Scroll System" try to see if one of them improve the performance.

[Thread Closed]

链接 | 回复 | 引用
[1]
从 1 2中展现2 - 0
讨论区跳转:
1用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员1游客

What's popular right now: