Cannot download mods, patches

mju253

发布4 September 2019 - 5:33 am
I have tried using multiple computers on different networks and with different browsers but I am unable to download anything from Voobly.com. Specifically having trouble with the mods/patches for AOM Titans.

When I click on the download button nothing happens. I have tried at home and on a friend's computer. Only thing I can think of is maybe a Google Chrome Extension?? Thing is I have also tried with Microsoft Explorer with the same result.

Any help would be really appreciated! :)

Thanks!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

发布4 September 2019 - 8:26 am
Please make sure, UAC is enabled:
[You must login to view link]
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 mju253

编辑6 September 2019 - 7:44 am通过mju253
Thanks for the reply Chris. And sorry for the double post - still getting to know my way around the website.

I am using a Mac. That link you posted is specific to windows I think? Not sure if there is an equivalent in Mac OS? Is there a way I'd be able to tell if I did not have sufficient "User Access"? Download links from all other websites work fine. This is the only website I have trouble downloading from.

Also, I tested a couple of other links on [You must login to view link] and found some that work. I am able to download the Voobly client. Seems odd that I cannot download a patch.

Again, thank you for your reply.

It would be a workaround, but maybe I can see about getting a friend to send me the patch files.

Do most download links for patches/mods just download a .exe file or how does that work?

链接 | 回复 | 引用
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

发布6 September 2019 - 5:41 pm
Can you please try resetting your default browser in your environment where Voobly is installed or set a default browser?
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 mju253

发布16 September 2019 - 5:28 am
Do download links for patches just download a .exe file? Could I use another computer to download the patch and then put the file(s) on a USB or something like that? I haven't been able to find anything wrong with my browser.

链接 | 回复 | 引用
[1]
从 1 5中展现5 - 0
讨论区跳转:
1用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员1游客

Dân số hiện tại:
Word Association (62 Người chơi)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (33 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (33 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (30 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (30 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (29 Người chơi)
TIW 2020 Map votes (28 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: