FP, but not all the time

SonyXxX

发布19 March 2019 - 7:32 pm
Dear all,

I forwarded 16000 and 16001 successfully but still before entering a game and while playing a game I become fp. does some1 know how this is possible?

greetings,

Sony
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 jack845

发布19 March 2019 - 7:41 pm
Please help him, he is my best friend and we can't play AoC anymore. I literally have nothing to do anymore in my free time.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 kitt

发布20 March 2019 - 12:07 am
hi
from options at the top of a lobby do the game and network diagnostic and show here.
have you changed isp lately? any change to your modem/router etc?
use the free app here and see if port 16000udp is open: [You must login to view link]
do you have the correct private ip forwarded on the router?
dhcp and step1 here: https://www.voobly.com/pages/view/134
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 SonyXxX

发布10 April 2019 - 2:49 pm
Thanks for your reaction. My port is not open or not reachable, but in my router the port is open. Rest of the steps I did but any other free forward program that might help me?

Apperently my problem is that I can't successfull open my ports..
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 kitt

发布10 April 2019 - 3:08 pm
hi
show these here
Quote:
from options at the top of a lobby do the game and network diagnostic and show here.
have you changed isp lately? any change to your modem/router etc?
are you playing from home, work or a net cafe?
whats the router/modem make/model number?
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 SonyXxX

发布10 April 2019 - 7:44 pm
I fixed the fp, with some help of that program. I run voobly tool:

Test Result: All Pass
Network Health: All tests passed
Recommended Action: None
Details: All tests passed.

I checked: :the port is now open.

I'm still FP but ALOT of people, do you have any further ideas?
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 kitt

发布10 April 2019 - 11:31 pm
hi
show the whole diagnostic.
make sure your pc firewall and anti- virus allow the game/voobly through. make sure you only have one pc firewall and one anti- virus operating.
turn off all apps while playing at voobly.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 SonyXxX

发布12 April 2019 - 7:34 pm
Starting networking diagnostics...

Your local network port (UDP) is 16000. All game traffic is routed through this port. This can be changed in "Settings" -> "NAT Traversal".

Attempting to connect to 3 test servers. This will take around a minute to complete...

Received data from 'server 3' through port 57018 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 1' through port 63565 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 1' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 61481 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: All Pass
Network Health: All tests passed
Recommended Action: None
Details: All tests passed.

For help understanding this report or for more information go to http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/177#Network_Diagnostic_Tool.

I will turn off my windows firewall but aoc and voobly are exceptions already!

(thanks for your replys already)
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 kitt

发布12 April 2019 - 11:34 pm
hi
as you have been ok, what changed before this happened?
as you can see you are not getting a straight run of port 16000, so its not working properly. recheck the pc privare ip is still the one forwarded. turn off upnp on the router. apply/save. port 16000udp is the only port that needs to be forwarded, make sure its not repeated anywere else on the router.
do you have AV?

链接 | 回复 | 引用
[1]
从 1 9中展现9 - 0
讨论区跳转:
1用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员1游客

O que é popular agora:
Os tópicos mais ativos da última semana: