CBA or CBA Hero (?) Realms

ggitired

编辑28 February 2019 - 6:07 pm通过ggitired
The only map I know of that has this option is CBA Pathblood(?) Which has become quite popular since it's first release. Is there an option to get Realms with regular CBA & CBA Hero? Would people want something like this? This was recently brought up in Discord, so.. here's the post :)

CBA - 70 games played yesterday.
CBA Hero - 100+ games yesterday.

Relevant post from a while back. Time to revisit this discussion? Opinions?

https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/234061
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 +Isey

发布28 February 2019 - 6:43 pm
https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/276380
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ggitired

编辑28 February 2019 - 6:57 pm通过ggitired
Not the same thing dear. Hmm. Don't players have to have WK installed to play that version?

Yup.

You need WololoKingdoms installed. Afaik a lot of CSers don't have WK.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 +Isey

发布28 February 2019 - 7:38 pm
well you got to instal realms too, its just that while one is for free the other one is not, but yeah most of csers has no wololo.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ['RB']ZottenDree

发布28 February 2019 - 9:37 pm
No idea what this **** is but if it involves cba then piss off
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [F0rk]Deathcounter_

编辑2 March 2019 - 7:53 pm通过[F0rk]Deathcounter_
Here we can see a typical CS player (lat. saltycus maximus) in his natural habitat.
As we can see, it is always hostile towards its surrounding - curse words and rude behavior is a normal act in the life of a CS player.
The CS player hunts alone, it cannot stand other individuals, unlike most animals it doesnt mate and does not have offspring. CS players are occasionaly born in the dead sea, the saltiest ocean on earth. Once every month, on the first friday at midnight, a newborn CS player rises from the sea with water flowing down its naked body. After a while, the water vanishes completly and the newborn absorbs the salt into its body.
Full of energy it is tracking down the first electrical device that can download voobly with a special, from natural given, 6th sense.
The owner of the device almost never survives the attack. As the CS player forces its victim to open its mouth and then spit enourmous amount of salt into the victims body, causing it to dry out from its inside leading to a (wait, voobly has to be PG 13 now, so i shouldnt use the word horrific) - death
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 +Isey

发布1 March 2019 - 12:30 am
Here we can see a typical CS player (saltycus maximus) in his natural habitat.
As we can see, it is always hostile towards its surrounding - curse words and rude behavior is a normal act in the life of a CS player.
The CS player hunts alone, it cannot stand other individuals, unlike most animals it doesnt mate and does not have offspring. CS players are occasionaly born in the dead sea, the saltiest ocean on earth. Once every month, on the first friday at midnight, a newborn CS player rises from the sea with water flowing down its naked body. After a while, the water vanishes completly and the newborn absorbs the salt into its body.
Full of energy it is tracking down the first electrical device that can download voobly with a special, from natural given, 6th sense.
The owner of the device almost never survives the attack. As the CS player forces its victim to open its mouth and then spit enourmous amount of salt into the victims body, causing it to dry out from its inside leading to a (wait, voobly has to be PG 13 now, so i shouldnt use the word horrific) - death

omg rofl rofl rofl
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 +[MM]jason

发布1 March 2019 - 2:09 am
;cup
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ggitired

发布1 March 2019 - 10:35 pm

k

love u
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Th0m

发布1 March 2019 - 10:41 pm
I don't think it will catch on in CS...yet anyway
I'm sure it will be played by the NPL crowd.

Maybe CBA Hero will be played in CS but I don't think Realms would work well with CBA - the mod would require significant rework in the UU department just for CBA players
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 +[MM]jason

发布2 March 2019 - 3:42 pm
Cs are afraid of new things.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [F0rk]Deathcounter_

发布2 March 2019 - 7:36 pm
+[MM]jason wrote:
Cs are afraid of new things.
Unfortunatly, yes. Actually, this whole's community game needs everything predigested. WK would never be were it is if Pro's wouldnt have predigested WK for the whole community
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ggitired

发布2 March 2019 - 8:03 pm
Th0m wrote:
I don't think it will catch on in CS...yet anyway
I'm sure it will be played by the NPL crowd.

Maybe CBA Hero will be played in CS but I don't think Realms would work well with CBA - the mod would require significant rework in the UU department just for CBA players

Probably. I can't enter NPL anymore ;cry

Considering Hero seems to be the more popular map over CBA, then yes, CBA Hero would be a good start (if) imo.
Actually, this whole's community game needs everything predigested. WK would never be were it is if Pro's wouldnt have predigested WK for the whole community

+1 and yes I think CS has a lot more reluctance to learning new maps.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Dej4Vu

发布2 March 2019 - 11:04 pm
you should distinguish between gold and crap ;1thumbup
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ['RB']ZottenDree

发布3 March 2019 - 10:31 am
ggitired wrote:
Probably. I can't enter NPL anymore ;cry .

Not allowed to play cs in npl anyway ;spy

链接 | 回复 | 引用
[1]23
从 1 15中展现32 - 0
讨论区跳转:
1用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员1游客

What's popular right now: