Realms Mod

[F0rk]Deathcounter_

编辑10 January 2018 - 8:18 am通过[F0rk]Deathcounter_
Hey everyone,
since i haven't found such a topic here i decided to make own.
Here below you can write ideas, feedback and balance suggestions for Realms Mod.
You can also ask any questions related to Realms.

If you have never played Realms yet, you can still help with balance suggestions by looking into this document that contains all infos about the new civs and Realms in general:
[You must login to view link]
This online-document contains really all info about Realms
Any Feedback is appreciated :)
Aoczone Thread can be found [You must login to view link] (if you don't have an account here)

I hope this mod would be played more often, it's awesome and funny
Check out my Profile for Realms recorded games.
Have a nice day ;flowers
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _Skorpion_

发布8 January 2018 - 7:22 pm
Hey you are not the creator of it? Or is this your other account? or are you helping with it?

Im doing my RPG in Realms MOD. I would like to request that the Dragon get his movement fixed. for some reason he cant easily get through most places that he should be able to get through. I find a lot of units cant find there way around objects that are clearly able to go around. It takes a lot of clicking in close proximity to get around some places which in a RPG can be fatal.

Also ive started using the realms mod and my rpg with 1.5 Beta. Do you find any issues with that?
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [F0rk]Deathcounter_

发布8 January 2018 - 8:41 pm
_Skorpion_ wrote:
Hey you are not the creator of it? Or is this your other account? or are you helping with it?

Im doing my RPG in Realms MOD. I would like to request that the Dragon get his movement fixed. for some reason he cant easily get through most places that he should be able to get through. I find a lot of units cant find there way around objects that are clearly able to go around. It takes a lot of clicking in close proximity to get around some places which in a RPG can be fatal.

Also ive started using the realms mod and my rpg with 1.5 Beta. Do you find any issues with that?
Please contact Vardamir about that: http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124107036
I am just a fan of realms mod and made that spreadsheet, i dont code anything, but i give balance suggestions to him

链接 | 回复 | 引用
[1]
从 1 3中展现3 - 0
讨论区跳转:
1用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员1游客