Mouse Sensitivity & Volume Issues

Mr_Bump

发布21 September 2017 - 9:14 am
Hi Voobly,

I am currently suffering from two game related issues.

The first issue is that my mouse sensitivity when play multiplayer games against other players is incredibly low and can be best described as 'sluggish' and the moving the mouse feels very heavy and slow. This issue does not appear when I launch AoC without Voobly and also does not occur if I host a game room and play against the AI. I have tried Cavin's suggested fix in this thread:

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/255939

However in doing so this causes my mouse sensitivity to be extremely slow and gives it this same feeling of sluggishness and being heavy in windows which currently does not occur. I have also tried enabling the option that says "Override the scaling mode set by games and programs" in the Nvidia control panel for both the GPU and display but the same problem still occurs.

The second problem I am having is with the game volume. The volume is always very loud regardless of what I have set the volume of AoC in the windows volume settings as well as the master volume in the menu. I have searched online however the only threads I was able to find were regarding the lack of game music which also does not play for me but this does not bother me.

I have previously done a clean install with the help of Voobly Live Help when I experienced an issue with caused my game to crash when I tried to launch a multiplayer game or spectate a game, but have not done a clean install since.

Any suggestions or fixes would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Geoffrey
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

编辑21 September 2017 - 4:53 pm通过+eric@voobly
Please ensure that your game room settings are exactly like this:
[You must login to view link]
You can verify this by hosting a game room in any lobby

More importantly, windows cursor should be disabled in your game.

Edit: eric@voobly
(For overall smoother gameplay and will most likely solve the sluggish mouse problem too)
Click on "Settings" -> Select v1.5 Beta R3.

Have you tried lowering the volume from your in-game options?
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Mr_Bump

发布22 September 2017 - 2:24 am
Hi Sunny,

I have adjusted my settings to be as shown in the first image. I believe my windows cursor is disabled when the game is running as the the age of empires cursor appears in game.

I will try to see in a multiplayer game now if my mouse settings are any better and will try to play on 1.5 settings however I thought the mouse issue would likely be some setting enable or disabled on PC somewhere as it seems to work fine as long as I play against the AI only.

Today I have found that my sound levels can be adjusted in the pause menu when using the master volume which is a bit strange as it goes from very loud to either very quiet or off but this is all I was looking for.

Thanks.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Mr_Bump

发布22 September 2017 - 7:32 am
Update @Sunny,

It appears that my mouse issues have been fixed even when playing 1.4 multiplayer since I updated my game room settings to be as in your initial response. I had accidentally checked "Disable hardware acceleration". The issue is resolved now

Thanks!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

发布22 September 2017 - 12:51 pm
You are welcome. Feel free to create a new thread if you need help with anything else.

Issue resolved. Thread closed.

链接 | 回复 | 引用
[1]
从 1 5中展现5 - 0
讨论区跳转:
1用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员1游客