How to avoid being banned in New Player Lobby

Sandor_TW

发布5 September 2017 - 9:27 pm
Hi!

I have a couple of friends who have recently started playing aoc and we want to play together. Since I am not allowed to play in the New Player Lobby, they have to join Medieval Siege (or other).

The question is, how can they avoid being banned from the New Player Lobby? If I have understood this correctly, if we choose to play on the RM Beginners Ladder (and only that) they will still be able to play in the New Player Lobby? Is this correct?

链接 | 回复 | 引用
 +kwin

发布6 September 2017 - 1:14 am
Very good question.
I hope they watch also to the win-loss ratio but I dont know if they do that...
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Jineapple

发布6 September 2017 - 10:27 am
You can see the details on NPL bans here: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/255755/0#pagebrowser1

If you play on the Beginners Ladder with your friends, they will not be banned from NPL for that.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Sandor_TW

发布6 September 2017 - 4:24 pm
Thanks! :-)
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Sandor_TW

编辑7 September 2017 - 7:46 pm通过Sandor_TW
Tried to play in the 1v1 RM Beginners ladder now but I am not allowed to play there because my rating is too high.

I havent got any more ideas now. How is it possible for me and my noob friends to play together? (while they can still play in the New Player Lobby).

What if we choose the RM Team Games ladder - will they be able to play in NPL then?

链接 | 回复 | 引用
 24VL

发布26 September 2017 - 4:47 pm
My rating is 1381 and win-loss is 65 - 48. I'm still being banned in NPL and tired to find a room in RM/DM bcos none of players wanna 1600 in their team. Such a boring rules!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

编辑14 October 2017 - 12:50 am通过+chris@voobly
24VL wrote:
My rating is 1381 and win-loss is 65 - 48. I'm still being banned in NPL and tired to find a room in RM/DM bcos none of players wanna 1600 in their team. Such a boring rules!

The first few games are always difficult however, once you get a few games tagged to your nick, you should be fine. I would suggest hosting your own game rooms initially.

链接 | 回复 | 引用
[1]
从 1 7中展现7 - 0
讨论区跳转:
1用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员1游客

What's popular right now: