Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > UserPatch 1.5 Public Beta Feedback

UserPatch 1.5 Public Beta Feedback

scripter16

编辑26 September 2017 - 6:32 am通过scripter16
Hi! Checked the rec and your scouts nearby were just attacked, which suppressed the alert for a few seconds. This is normal and remains unchanged, as the game tries to avoid flooding alerts for each event nearby.

CSA_R_Griffith, is your Ctrl key broken or is there a software conflict? If your key is broken, it might be possible to have the "Disable extended hotkeys" option also disable the game speed Ctrl hotkey to make it possible for you to play. The Ctrl thing should only affect use of the arrow keys to scroll, though. Mouse scrolling should work regardless of Ctrl state. Please let me know if this is a temporary problem for you or if your Ctrl key is permanently broken.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 samuel212

发布26 September 2017 - 7:15 am
Ok well thanks for telling me
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 samuel212

发布26 September 2017 - 7:16 am
Any plans to fix the choppy mouse movement when watching recs at fastest possible speed? Or is it just me who has this problem? Mouse moves at like 5 fps
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 scripter16

发布26 September 2017 - 9:57 am
When recs are at 100% in v1.5, smoothness is intentionally sacrificed to maximize replay speed. This mode is intended to help the viewer zoom through the rec as fast as possible without having to do the old "keep the player dropdown list open" trick. 99% speed is equivalent to the older 100% of v1.4, if you'd like the best possible replay speed without sacrificing smoothness.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 CSA_R_Griffith

发布26 September 2017 - 2:37 pm
scripter16 wrote:
Hi! Checked the rec and your scouts nearby were just attacked, which suppressed the alert for a few seconds. This is normal and remains unchanged, as the game tries to avoid flooding alerts for each event nearby.

CSA_R_Griffith, is your Ctrl key broken or is there a software conflict? If your key is broken, it might be possible to have the "Disable extended hotkeys" option also disable the game speed Ctrl hotkey to make it possible for you to play. The Ctrl thing should only affect use of the arrow keys to scroll, though. Mouse scrolling should work regardless of Ctrl state. Please let me know if this is a temporary problem for you or if your Ctrl key is permanently broken.

As I told you on post: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/274393 If you show me how to disable game speed Ctrl hotkey, would be great. I miss my Ctrl key on R4, and Hope on next releases this problem have an option inside gameroom to disable it.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _ViRuS_PuLsE

发布26 September 2017 - 11:18 pm
There is a bug that skips the Achievements screen when exiting the game. Since R1.5, if you click F10 + Enter + Enter to exit the game (which I've done for the past 18 years) in rapid succession, the 2nd ENTER not only officially exits the game, it also registers again as a click to exit the Achievements screen, so the achievements show up for a fraction of a second before the game fully exits. I know it isn't a critical bug, but I fall for it probably 4 out of every 5 games and it's super annoying.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 samuel212

发布30 September 2017 - 10:00 am
play from 36:10 onwards https://www.twitch.tv/videos/178567693
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 DarkFantasy

编辑8 October 2017 - 10:37 pm通过DarkFantasy
After R5 patched, no recordings earlier than this update can be played. Haven't tested if same issue to recordings made by R5 -- so far no games played under this patch yet.

Some ends in a few minutes, some replay ends in 30 sec.... Plz view the attachment which is one of the screenshots.

附件:
screenshot.png (文件大小: 648.43 KB)

链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Jineapple

发布8 October 2017 - 11:55 pm
That is normal. R5 was an update that required breaking rec compatibility with earlier 1.5 beta versions. While 1.5 is in beta, it's possible that more such updates will happen, so please be aware of that when playing on 1.5. Watching games from previous versions like 1.0c and 1.4 is unaffected/still possible.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Felipe_EL_Guapo

发布9 October 2017 - 2:34 pm
Hi guys. I tried R5 and the issues I reported with R3 here some weeks ago are still there. They are not part of the original 1.5 issued by Scripter64. I think at least point 1 and 5 are critical.

1) Launching the game from the desktop for casual games with AIs crashes: Error: Age of empire II expansion has stopped working) either when quitting the game or finishing a record. This issue only happens when playing the game from the desktop (not launched on voobly) and with any version selected). THIS IS NOT ONLY ME. I CONFIRMED IT.

2) Advanced statistic system for recorded games doesn't work when launching the game from desktop.

3) Alternative colours from the original 1.5 don't work on voobly version.

4) The ALT-F5 ping and fp indicators overlap the resource count when launching from desktop. Works fine beside the clock in the voobly version as it was meant to.

5) The letters dissapear in the chat box when writing a message in the game. Even with render 32bit colour activated.

Cheers.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 DarkFantasy

发布10 October 2017 - 1:32 am
After R5 patched, no recordings earlier than this update can be played. Haven't tested if same issue to recordings made by R5 -- so far no games played under this patch yet.

Some ends in a few minutes, some replay ends in 30 sec.... Plz view the attachment which is one of the screenshots.
Jineapple wrote:
That is normal. R5 was an update that required breaking rec compatibility with earlier 1.5 beta versions. While 1.5 is in beta, it's possible that more such updates will happen, so please be aware of that when playing on 1.5. Watching games from previous versions like 1.0c and 1.4 is unaffected/still possible.

Hi, thanks for the fast reply. I really appreciate it. What i'm talking about is u can not view any of the recordings played by 1.5 patch R4,3,2, etc whatsoever, not games played by 1.4RC... But i read your words that you said R5 breaks the compatibility of recordings of all earlier Rs of 1.5 patch. That's kinda, hmmn, troublesome though. Will it be fixed later on?

Thanks,
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Jineapple

发布10 October 2017 - 8:02 am
No, this will not change - 1.5 is still in beta, and that means that rec compatibility with the final version of 1.5 is not guaranteed. That's a risk you have to take when playing games on 1.5 at the moment. There are changes being made that can't be done without affecting previous 1.5 recs. If you want to be able to watch certain 1.5 recs, you could keep a backup of the 1.5 version it was played on if necessary.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 xX_Sk8erBoi_Xx

发布15 October 2017 - 11:01 am
1) Launching the game from the desktop for casual games with AIs crashes: Error: Age of empire II expansion has stopped working) either when quitting the game or finishing a record. This issue only happens when playing the game from the desktop (not launched on voobly) and with any version selected). THIS IS NOT ONLY ME. I CONFIRMED IT.

I have the same problem. Apart from crashing at the end of a single player game or a recorded game it also became impossible to restart a single player game against an ai because the game crashes there as well.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [MM]Gallas

发布15 October 2017 - 11:26 am
The scenario [You must login to view link] still crashing (only works with 1.0c).
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Gale13

发布2 November 2017 - 10:11 pm
Error installing package (Error: Unzip failed)

error i can not update and impossible play

链接 | 回复 | 引用
12[3]4
从 31 45中展现48 - 0
讨论区跳转:
1用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员1游客

What's popular right now: