Poll to reset CBA/Hero Ladders

mich

编辑30 March 2017 - 9:12 pm通过mich
When do you think the CBA & CBA Hero Ladders should be reset?
  • Every year
  • Every two years
  • Every three years

Note: Reset will occur around the end of April.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 currently___

发布30 March 2017 - 8:52 pm
The poll part is missing, but then every year.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [xCs]Orea_

发布30 March 2017 - 8:57 pm
Where's the poll? ;?
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]PlayMoB1L

发布30 March 2017 - 9:08 pm
Every year
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 mich

编辑30 March 2017 - 9:10 pm通过mich
The poll part is missing, but then every year.
Yes, on purpose lol

Players will have to log on and post in order for their vote to count.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 24_Mascherano

发布30 March 2017 - 9:27 pm
Está bien que se reinicien para que haya mas juego de CBA. Pero tiene que ser cada 2 o 3 años ya que son escenarios principales, uno año sería algo de muy corto plazo para un juego principal perdería el hilo de la competencía.

It is okay to restart, for more CBA games. But it has to be every 2 or 3 years since they are main scenarios, one year would be something very short term for a main game would lose the thread of the competition. (Its google translator)
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [DragonI]13ob

发布30 March 2017 - 9:40 pm
every none year. Why don't we have that option?
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 mich

发布30 March 2017 - 9:47 pm
every none year. Why don't we have that option?

Cuz then all the trolls will select it, duh lol
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Barsta

发布30 March 2017 - 10:14 pm
Three if not four.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

发布30 March 2017 - 11:28 pm
Finally. Every year.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Army1_VCom

发布31 March 2017 - 1:02 am
Archer Blood Masters Series

1v1 Tournament on Sunday the 2nd of April at 6pm GMT

2v2 Tournament on Sunday the 9th of April at 6pm GMT

Information on the set up and rules:
http://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/262365
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

编辑31 March 2017 - 2:43 am通过[dv8]OrangWuTang
There should be an adblock for Army and Aniket ;nonono
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [xCs]PLO_Style

编辑31 March 2017 - 4:52 am通过[xCs]PLO_Style
Every year. And it would be a good idea to maintain old records (ratings, wins, losses) in players' profiles. It would also be good to have a tournament before each reset with the top x rated players invited to participate.

Edit: actually I vote for every 6 months even though that's not an option for no apparent reason.

Edit2: Army, kindly **** off with your ****ty unsolicited advertisements.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [NBB]EmpireDead_

发布31 March 2017 - 6:33 pm
Showing the aka was a very good pick. but I personally don't want reset as these ladders are full with bashing/smurfing. And once it's reset I think the numbers would be high specially smurfing as there would be no more aka to show (at least for some months). there is different level of skilled players and once 2ks start bashing 16+ or below, lower skilled players will loose interest. It's just my opinion :)
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 mich

编辑31 March 2017 - 7:01 pm通过mich
Showing the aka was a very good pick. but I personally don't want reset as these ladders are full with bashing/smurfing. And once it's reset I think the numbers would be high specially smurfing as there would be no more aka to show (at least for some months). there is different level of skilled players and once 2ks start bashing 16+ or below, lower skilled players will loose interest. It's just my opinion :)

Since they are full of bashing/smurfing as you say, wouldn't this be part of the reason to reset? Just sayin'. Smurfs can be annoying, but they help keep the game alive.

Also, if you see point trading or mismatch, it doesn't take long to report them. It's quite possible they'll end up 16x themselves lol

链接 | 回复 | 引用
[1]234567
从 1 15中展现92 - 0
讨论区跳转:
2用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员2游客