April 1st Rb6

EnragedBaby

发布7 March 2017 - 1:52 am
I will be logging onto RB6 to play all day. if you had the itch to play and haven't been able to because no one was on make sure you come on April 1st.

If anyone wants to post current links to d/l the game and skins/1.04 please do sure.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 t0mClanCy_rwr

编辑15 March 2017 - 2:18 am通过t0mClanCy_rwr
read up on posts.. skins / rets are blocked from the voobly AC.. the r6 lobby also downloads a game room setting to choose rainbow six or eagle watch.. dumb i know.. a known cheater had made a third party patch for eagle watch and claimed it was r6 originaL- then taken over by a random person.. when eagle watch is selected - your character is bigger and slower..you can still play r6(original/raw) 1.04 with voobly AC selected ON.. the voobly AC blocks basic cheats, skins and rets.yet still cracked and old. please join the rainbow six group to post when you are playing rainbow six original 1.04..or for any help needed... no one uses this to play.. just to troll.... the lobby needs to be updated and fixed.. find our group of 80 members here.

facebook.com/groups/rainbowsix2013
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 BBK__Sean86

发布7 June 2017 - 11:31 pm
read up on posts.. skins / rets are blocked from the voobly AC.. the r6 lobby also downloads a game room setting to choose rainbow six or eagle watch.. dumb i know.. a known cheater had made a third party patch for eagle watch and claimed it was r6 originaL- then taken over by a random person.. when eagle watch is selected - your character is bigger and slower..you can still play r6(original/raw) 1.04 with voobly AC selected ON.. the voobly AC blocks basic cheats, skins and rets.yet still cracked and old. please join the rainbow six group to post when you are playing rainbow six original 1.04..or for any help needed... no one uses this to play.. just to troll.... the lobby needs to be updated and fixed.. find our group of 80 members here.

facebook.com/groups/rainbowsix2013

Don't insult Anthony Ramirez or he'll block you from the group though.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 t0mClanCy_rwr

编辑20 June 2017 - 4:34 am通过t0mClanCy_rwr
haha that was u trollin sean? u trolled a 8 minute 2v2 video... group page rules-- no trollin
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 RatedX

发布5 July 2017 - 10:34 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image

链接 | 回复 | 引用
 iiDeivioNii

编辑8 July 2017 - 1:37 am通过iiDeivioNii
hey anth..... ya wanna tell them how i caught ya cheating.....?!?! hahah
oh yeah btw... hahah