Changes to CS Discussion

mich

发布28 February 2017 - 5:57 pm
If you're gonna post a meme, at least have the proper spelling :)

There - they're. :)
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ['RB']nhoobish

发布28 February 2017 - 6:03 pm
Means I am counting myself as one aswell.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ['RB']Dan

发布28 February 2017 - 6:54 pm
we all know how well polls work on voobly =)
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Maki_

发布28 February 2017 - 11:03 pm
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/252077
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [xCs]PLO_Style

发布1 March 2017 - 9:49 am
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ['RB']nhoobish

发布1 March 2017 - 10:06 am
You would have to post on her wall for her to see all these outcries and polls.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [LyF]JimmY

发布1 March 2017 - 10:28 am
DO NOT RESET ANYTHING! EVEYTHING IS FINE AS IT IS AND WORKS PERFECTLY WELL.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ['RB']nhoobish

发布1 March 2017 - 10:57 am
Cannot say the same for your digestion.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [xCs]PLO_Style

发布1 March 2017 - 12:05 pm
Jimmy, you shouldn't think twice. Just do it. Pull the trigger. End your miserable life already.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [LyF]JimmY

发布1 March 2017 - 4:04 pm
Jimmy, you shouldn't think twice. Just do it. Pull the trigger. End your miserable life already.

I'm not allowed to play with guns 🙁
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

编辑1 March 2017 - 4:31 pm通过[ X ]PrIMeZ
i focking dont like the current noob high rated players behaviours,
they make smurf accounts and even refused to play vs me/ my fmts .
****ing host 1x1 / 2x2 AB cuz new ladder. and avoid playing vs me and play vs noob and get higher ratings.
and host 1x1 / 2x2 mirror or any maps when we enter they simply change room title to 4x4 cba/hero lol
total trash
and no point to say about 2.1 2.2k cba hero tg players.
total noobs leave room once i join with fmt or start and close game room.
-_-
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 mich

发布1 March 2017 - 5:52 pm
mich wrote:
Honestly, I wasn't intending on touching any CBA-style ladders. If you think they all should be reset, start a poll.

Newer poll? That one is 6 months old.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ['RB']Dan

编辑1 March 2017 - 7:49 pm通过['RB']Dan
mich wrote:
Promotion Ladder? Why not use Match stats?

match stats is a ladder that clans/friends use for their matches. a promotion ladder can be used to showcase new or older maps, same as leagues but this ladder would be permanent.
mich wrote:
=V= Ancient TDA v5.scx is already under the Alternative Ladder. Which one were you referring to?

so they are playing dodgeball and ancient TD in a different ladder while having a ladder for both maps? definitely time to delete madness ladder as it serves no purpose.
mich wrote:
Overall ladder - sigh. In your opinion, what is the importance of having the Overall Ladder? Imo, I just don't see the importance of the Overall Ladder.

it creates variety and activity in more areas as players love their precious points, overall ladder does need a change towards how it works.
mich wrote:
Ya, I do think all Ladders should have a date in which they expire. Therefore reseting and creating a new and fresh start. Will come back to this later.
;yahoo
Quote:
As far as RTD, it hasn't been hosted as a League since 2014.

it had leagues after that even
mich wrote:
Newer poll? That one is 6 months old.

probably best that a official staff member creates the poll or it wont even be taken serious
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 mich

发布1 March 2017 - 8:39 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:
match stats is a ladder that clans/friends use for their matches. a promotion ladder can be used to showcase new or older maps, same as leagues but this ladder would be permanent.
Up for debate. I'll get back to you on this.
['RB']Dan wrote:
so they are playing dodgeball and ancient TD in a different ladder while having a ladder for both maps? definitely time to delete madness ladder as it serves no purpose.
Madness Ladder is staying. It's a goofy Ladder with no rules basically. Yes, it should be reset on a more regular basis.
['RB']Dan wrote:
it creates variety and activity in more areas as players love their precious points, overall ladder does need a change towards how it works.
Changes such as?
['RB']Dan wrote:
it had leagues after that even
The earliest I could find was 2014. Ladder wise that is.
['RB']Dan wrote:
probably best that a official staff member creates the poll or it wont even be taken serious
Maybe. Personally I don't like forum polls. I would rather have an open discussion room. Something to add to my list of things to do I suppose.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ['RB']Dan

编辑1 March 2017 - 10:51 pm通过['RB']Dan
mich wrote:
Changes such as?

average of all ladders, it would remove the ability to **** points in a single ladder for a high overall rank like estigma did.

delete madness ladder

链接 | 回复 | 引用
12345[6]78
从 76 90中展现117 - 0
讨论区跳转:
1用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员1游客