BRING BACK THE RATINGS FOR AOK

KingBayB

发布4 May 2015 - 6:56 pm
I dont see why ratings were taken off completely from AOK. It is a very old game, and if you do not want to lose points, play the games unrated. No one is standing here, holding a gun to your head, saying play games rated. You can play games unrated. Completely abolishing ratings was a little over the top in my opinion. I have been a voobly member since 2011 and love that AOK had ratings.

Please bring back the ratings. A lot of players in the AOK lobby are not happy about this. We want the OPPORTUNITY to lose or gain points, not be stripped of the opportunity. If people dont want to lose rating points, then play unrated games. Do not make the habitual AOK players suffer just because of a certain few crying for reform.

I have not played a game since AOK took away ratings, yet I stay in a room titled "Bring back the ratings"

Do the right thing here VOOBLY, offer ratings back to us LOYAL AOK players, and for all the new players who dont want to lose points or keep track of a win or loss record, then play unrated.

Its very simple Voobly. Why did you have to take the fun out of it for us habitual players to favor people who dont even play the game.

If you agree with bringing back the ratings, please message here "BRING BACK THE RATINGS"
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Slash

发布14 May 2015 - 4:30 pm
Hi,

We're really sorry, it was a decision made by the AOK game management.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [MM]Gallas

发布14 May 2015 - 6:08 pm
moved to aok forum
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _Hacks

编辑14 May 2015 - 6:44 pm通过_Hacks
Just to tell you kingbayb. If we bring back the ratings you will be the first one to be banned. Your profile has enough evidence.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

发布14 May 2015 - 8:47 pm
_Hacks wrote:
Just to tell you kingbayb. If we bring back the ratings you will be the first one to be banned. Your profile has enough evidence.

you're not even a moderator to even state such a threat
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ['RB']Dan

发布14 May 2015 - 8:49 pm
promoters at their finest
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _Hacks

编辑14 May 2015 - 9:00 pm通过_Hacks
you're not even a moderator to even state such a threat
How about you mind your own buisness as a standard member here? You know nothing about that guy. Let me be clear for you. I dont want to see your opinion about any post or thread i share here. You actually talking here like you know everything. You know nothing about aok. Leave it alone QUITTER.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _Hacks

发布14 May 2015 - 9:00 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:
promoters at their finest
<3
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Slash

发布14 May 2015 - 9:09 pm
enough with the flaming Moe. thread closed.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 night_owl__

发布14 May 2015 - 10:04 pm
hi taff sup m8 :)
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 night_owl__

发布14 May 2015 - 10:09 pm
oh btw will one of the admins fix my award to master of blood instead of soldier store :P thanks
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _Hacks

编辑14 May 2015 - 10:14 pm通过_Hacks
You havent seen his bs posts in the aok unleashed thread. Harrasing me and tracking me on each thread i post. About kinbayb i shoudnt said it loud at public. Actually kinbayb has the opposite work of mine. When im actually trying to get players over aok. He was ignoring each player that he can lose to, kicking players out of the lounge. While i was working hard to get 1 player in. Its really obvious how aok has 10 players now. Because it was ignored since years. Thank you kingbayb.

Moe i know your actually laughing hard at the moment. ;)
You can come flood my profile with your emoticons Moe. Hurry up.

@taff: i already told them rates might be back. But they just kept attacking me. I never said rates are gone forever...
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ['RB']Dan

发布14 May 2015 - 10:32 pm
i dont know about moe but im certainly laughing 11
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Horror_Duck

发布14 May 2015 - 10:35 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:
i dont know about moe but im certainly laughing 11

You laughing at the thread? The promoters acting like a moderator? Or the ex moderator trying to tell the promoter to know his place? I laugh'd at all three. rofl
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ['RB']Dan

发布14 May 2015 - 10:36 pm
You laughing at the thread? The promoters acting like a moderator? Or the ex moderator trying to tell the promoter to know his place? I laugh'd at all three. rofl

i miss you samet <3

链接 | 回复 | 引用
[1]23
从 1 15中展现39 - 0
讨论区跳转:
1用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员1游客