Rambit Gold 2011 V2 Should Be Rated

haseeb001

发布14 January 2013 - 12:26 pm
yes please turn on rating of rcb v2 i dont like rcb2013 too
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 saadiplayer1

发布14 January 2013 - 12:34 pm
please moderators open rate you should listen all members what they want... not just only 1 member.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 CrowOld

发布14 January 2013 - 12:37 pm
Rcb 2011 v2 is most played rcb version..i cant believe it is unrated :S..pls do it rated again we dont like other maps..
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

编辑14 January 2013 - 12:56 pm通过_Ox_Weapon_xO_
I never said 2011 v2 should be unrated. I said it should be up to the mods.

The gameplay in 2013 is the same but more balanced, which is why the mods like it more than 2011 v2. It sounds to me like you guys just don't want a challenge via a harder map. You'll get used to the new design; give it time. One thing to keep in mind is everyone needs to start rushing into people's based more. Last night I went from IMP japs to theo because no one forced me to go subo/martel. P4 had robin; he should've been in my base straight away and at my spawn. Skirms are easy to counter; just throw units on aggressive stance and stop them if they get stuck on the skirms again.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 saadiplayer1

发布14 January 2013 - 2:58 pm
my english is very bad if i know english good i could answere you better by the way for your kind information peoples are playing 2013 because 2011 is unrated and most of them said why we play non rated game when there is a rated game 2013. its not progress .you are trying to say its not freeze or crash but it does. no triggers changed its tottly re edit! so how you supose to say it 2013 version is an improved update... and there is plenty of peoples who want to say you let be 2011 rated!!!!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 saadiplayer1

发布14 January 2013 - 3:04 pm
and this map is useless for theos and williams and bele if someone got harald then you just spend time only breaking walls which you made hell.... this kind of design is not for aggresive players .
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Bloodstained

发布14 January 2013 - 3:43 pm
I agree.

There are lots of clever things in 2013 (geni 3 king, skirmisher, weaker harold)...

But i find the design very bad. It's just too complicated. 2011's design was so simple and easy to see trough, and in 2013 at stores i can't find things fast.

Make both rated plz!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Bloodstained

发布14 January 2013 - 3:46 pm
Also why can't u add those small changes to the same map design than 2011? Wouldn't it be the best?
Keep good things about both.

2013's updates,
and
2011's design.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

发布14 January 2013 - 4:54 pm
my english is very bad if i know english good i could answere you better by the way for your kind information peoples are playing 2013 because 2011 is unrated and most of them said why we play non rated game when there is a rated game 2013. its not progress .you are trying to say its not freeze or crash but it does. no triggers changed its tottly re edit! so how you supose to say it 2013 version is an improved update... and there is plenty of peoples who want to say you let be 2011 rated!!!!

I never said it wouldn't freeze. I said it should freeze less and imo it does because the triggers are done better. You'll get used to the new design; give it time.
and this map is useless for theos and williams and bele if someone got harald then you just spend time only breaking walls which you made hell.... this kind of design is not for aggresive players .

There are two gates now... it should be easier to enter someones base with theo, william, beli, etc. If you're referring to palisade walls nothing has changed in that regard to 2011; people still use them for defense. Breaking walls with Harald? Seriously? If you're going the wall route into someones base you have to click one more wall piece than 2011... must be rough. People used theo william and the like without the genitour in 2010 v3 to great success so if it's the increased genitour price you're worried about you really shouldn't be.
I agree.

There are lots of clever things in 2013 (geni 3 king, skirmisher, weaker harold)...

But i find the design very bad. It's just too complicated. 2011's design was so simple and easy to see trough, and in 2013 at stores i can't find things fast.

Make both rated plz!

2013 design:
Bottom store redone to make buying things easier. Mainly two things: 1) ever notice how kings randomly stop when you want to buy a castle and you click the king into the zone in 2011? doesn't happen in 2013, 2) notice how long it takes to buy a castle for p8 compared to p1 in 2011? this is why there are two different zones. The orientation is like it is in 2013 because if it was the other way p1 could potentially treb kings from his/her base and I didn't want to add in triggers to prevent this because having a trigger always on looped constantly removing/looking for that could lead to freezing and I didn't want to make the main map bigger than it already was. You'll get used to the different orientation; give it time.

Other two stores: I explained this in a post earlier in this thread.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 saadiplayer1

发布14 January 2013 - 5:33 pm
I never said it wouldn't freeze. I said it should freeze less and imo it does because the triggers are done better. You'll get used to the new design; give it time.

not only me saying. its others opinion [You must login to view link] i and other members just want rcb 2011 [You must login to view link] are not saying rated off 2013 give it time too.

There are two gates now... it should be easier to enter someones base with theo, william, beli, etc. If you're referring to palisade walls nothing has changed in that regard to 2011; people still use them for defense. Breaking walls with Harald? Seriously? If you're going the wall route into someones base you have to click one more wall piece than 2011... must be rough. People used theo william and the like without the genitour in 2010 v3 to great success so if it's the increased genitour price you're worried about you really shouldn't be.

true. but!in 2011 when you attack someone base you send all willaims or theos only front groups die and behind groups saved . if you will attack with theo or williams in 2013 map you will get hit by all units from front and when you break walls from front with theos or willaims you will lost you 70% army.
and one more thing Bele YOU CANT DO ANYTHING WITH BELE in 2011 if someone khans bele could owns them but in 2013 they cant do anything even subotai could kill them easy .you try it please play 2013 map so you know what mistakes you made :( if you let walls singals then it could be more good but walls ruined your design.
2013 design:
Bottom store redone to make buying things easier. Mainly two things: 1) ever notice how kings randomly stop when you want to buy a castle and you click the king into the zone in 2011? doesn't happen in 2013, 2) notice how long it takes to buy a castle for p8 compared to p1 in 2011? this is why there are two different zones. The orientation is like it is in 2013 because if it was the other way p1 could potentially treb kings from his/her base and I didn't want to add in triggers to prevent this because having a trigger always on looped constantly removing/looking for that could lead to freezing and I didn't want to make the main map bigger than it already was. You'll get used to the different orientation; give it time.

Other two stores: I explained this in a post earlier in this thread.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

发布14 January 2013 - 6:17 pm
^

The width of the path on the inside of the base is the same as it is in 2011 v2 so the number of units you can put there to defend against beli/whatever is the same. There's more space right outside the main front gates though, however this is only increased by 2 units of wall total, which shouldn't be a big deal because that's what, like 10 more beli/whatever you can have there. Just keep some back if you're truly concerned and/or charge up tamerlane on mid hill so you can easily take down gates/walls/kill their units/feed off them when they try to get your Tamerlane charging up on mid.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 saadiplayer1

发布14 January 2013 - 6:25 pm
it will take alot of time and we are aggrasive players cant wait temerlane btw we buy bele hp or temerlane ???how could you do that?i would like to see you playing in my game with bele.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

发布14 January 2013 - 6:46 pm
I'm patient when it comes to people camping against beli/william/theo and I will charge up tamerlane on mid to guarantee the win. Being reckless and charging against someone with very well grouped up units will just lead to a loss. Note: you can't really charge up tamerlane on mid successfully if there's more than 3 people left in game...

Also, to reply to a different one of your posts/maybe it was someone elses: Beli gets a minor hp upgrade in 2013 of 1 hp/20 secs so this should help against campers/khan/martel/beli vs theo or william wars.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 saadiplayer1

发布14 January 2013 - 8:49 pm
i just say play some games with bele, the problem is that you didnot play much just create problems for others play this map with bele and see the result i played 3 games with bele and i understand much. better show me some games with bele or come online play with us some games do not only make problem come and face them too so you will get know!!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 g0thic

发布14 January 2013 - 8:57 pm
vote to keep 2011 rated :)

链接 | 回复 | 引用
1[2]34567
从 16 30中展现105 - 0
讨论区跳转:
1用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员1游客

目前最热门的是: