Who still plays ants?

BarbieNicole85

发布11 October 2011 - 11:21 pm
I use to play too! Just checked out the lobby no one is in it.. :(
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 phazedreality

发布12 October 2011 - 7:41 pm
Hello!
I remember this as one of the first games I played. It's been about 12 years I guess but I'd love to play a game to revisit those memories. If anyone else is interested in doing the same and finds this post send me an email at [You must login to view link] and lets set up a date for some flashback fun :)
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Brandon

发布12 October 2011 - 8:38 pm
ants is like a classic, love that game.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 CoMb_R

发布19 October 2011 - 8:21 pm
ViVa La Ants!!

You must login into Voobly to view image
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 PickSlang

发布16 March 2012 - 9:28 am
Hey, i was __xClowNx__, Combat_Snaps, _OA_PickSlang, and afew others i came on and noone seems to be on if anyone is one next add me on Skype username is GrahamCarter2161, or on Runescape username is Combat_Snaps or Combat_Phats. cheers all ;) oh and hi Tricc, PouGer and Phlegm your still a laggy noob ;) lol will like to catch up with you guys sooner or later.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 KAS_Thriller

发布19 March 2012 - 8:56 am
Hey all would love to play some ants... I played like 12-14 years ago... I dont remember my name before i got into KAS but ive always been KAS_Thriller as i never changed name after clan died. But im down for some ants action!!!

[You must login to view link] is my email
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 StOnErAnT

发布29 March 2012 - 7:40 pm
Looks like everyone has disappeared again :(
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 2BadUrDead

编辑12 April 2012 - 11:24 am通过2BadUrDead
Wow, never thought I'd see this game working again. I was at work and mentioned it to some guys and did a google search to show them the game and ran across this site. When did voobly start hosting ants? Anyway, it would be fun to play a few games and see what everyone's been up to now. It looks like I might be late to the party but if anyone wants to play a few matches hit me up

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/MJAldridge6
PS3 - MJAldridge6 (Battlefield3)
E-Mail - [You must login to view link]

I know I had a handful of clan tags but I can only vaguely remember a couple.. something like 'iTs_2Bad' and 'StEpUp_2Bad'. If you got a friend request from me it's because I recognized your tag.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Lima

编辑13 April 2012 - 1:25 am通过Lima
Hey there.

I think Ants moved to IGZ (International Gaming Zone), former name of Voobly, some time after it got removed from Zone in January, 2006. After that and before IGZ, people used to play in WGC (World Gaming Center), a gaming website that was put up by FCouples. However, that did not last long (the community there not the website :P) and people moved to IGZ as soon as it offered more support and a workaround, at the time being, for the 'playing behing a router' issue. My account creation in IGZ/Voobly dates back from November 2007, so I guess Ants was first hosted in these servers probably in the month before. Since then, people use to play around here. The game is hosted in another gaming platform as well called GameRanger. I don't know how it looks like now, but back when we tried to play there the lobby support was weak as in for a small gamers community such as this one, even though GameRanger allowed us not to mess with the router settings, if I recall correctly, to play.

In short, I think this is all. :)

Peace.

EDIT: Lol, I guess the other gaming platform name is censored around here. Doesn't matter. :P
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 2manynumbers00

发布30 April 2012 - 6:29 pm
I used to play back in the day on zone. Since then I have no longer played and have kept in contact with a few sparkers. I received some disturbing news a few weeks back that GrlAnt aka Toots died? Could anyone confirm this for me? She is a great friend of mine and we live in same state. I would like to know if this is true. I have emailed and tried contacting grlant but no responses. If anyone knows anything please email me at [You must login to view link]
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Lima

发布1 May 2012 - 2:12 am
I used to play back in the day on zone. Since then I have no longer played and have kept in contact with a few sparkers. I received some disturbing news a few weeks back that GrlAnt aka Toots died? Could anyone confirm this for me? She is a great friend of mine and we live in same state. I would like to know if this is true. I have emailed and tried contacting grlant but no responses. If anyone knows anything please email me at [You must login to view link]

I haven´t heard anything from anyone lately, specially from Patty (Grlant). Who told you this? What happened?
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _lil_ScotsMon_

发布17 May 2012 - 11:12 pm
pritty sure hana will know ;)
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _iTs_BaCoN

发布3 June 2012 - 4:06 pm
Good to see the community kicking. Even though the game isn't.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 DingDongPingPon

编辑3 June 2012 - 4:13 pm通过DingDongPingPon
anyone knows where can i download the game?

it's so rare i can't find it anywhere!!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 __R0cK_Lee_

发布3 June 2012 - 4:34 pm
if u guys can tell me from where i can download this game... i can hve a look at the game... :D

链接 | 回复 | 引用
123[4]56789
从 46 60中展现133 - 0
讨论区跳转:
5用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员5游客